ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL PROCEDURES
Campuses will plan for entry, exit, and transition procedures that reduce large group gatherings of students and adults in close proximity. Campus administrators will share specific information regarding traffic patterns and entry/exit doors. Parents are encouraged to remain outside during drop-off and pick-up.
- Entry and exit doors will be designated to facilitate social distancing.
- Designated entry doors will be propped open for no touch entry. Any open doors will be continuously monitored by staff to stop unauthorized access and to monitor for threats.
- Sanitizer stations will be placed at each entrance and students will sanitize hands upon entry.
- Students will go directly to the first period class or designated location upon arrival.
- Lockers will not be assigned and students will carry all needed materials and lunch with them.
- Parents may not accom;pany students into the building.
- Early students’ arrivals are strongly discouraged. Any exceptions we need to be specifically arranged with campus administration.
- Separate entrances/exits will be utilized for car riders, bus riders, walkers, and daycares. All staff will be utilized for duty to maintain a line of sight in hallways and distancing of hallway cohorts.
- Dismissal times will be staggered to limit the number of students in hallways and exit areas at any given time. Sanitizer stations will be placed at each exit and students will be encouraged to sanitize hands prior to exit.