Skip to main content
- Students and staff will follow protocols for face coverings in hallways and common areas.
- Classroom doors will be propped open during class changes to reduce high touch areas when possible.
- Traffic patterns will be established throughout the campus that separates individuals to the greatest extent possible.
- When transitioning between classes, students shall travel down corridors as far to the right as possible.
- When possible, one-way traffic throughout campus corridors will be established.
- Staff and signage will be posted to reinforce physical distance expectations.